Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cho Mi Mi

Recently, Logan changed his style of smiling. He likes to "Cho Mi Mi" (hokkien) - smile a little, shyly without opening his mouth. Ah Ma commented so "Gu Niang"! haha

He can walk slowly while holding onto the toy stroller for learning walking. Last time, he did not know how to move with it.

His dad babysit him for the whole last week since Ah Ma went to Shanghai. He seemed pretty happy hanging around with his dad all day long. When I got home, he always came running to me in his walker with excitement.

Yesterday, I went to JWII NTUC My First Skool @ Blk 671A. Full House! Principal said none of her students will graduate until May 2010. Then I went to Jurong point Centre NTUC - My First Skool. To my dismay, 100 over people on waiting list & I was told that I need to wait for 1-2 years! I think I gonna to register "Rainbow" near my mum's house already.


###Playing & winking at himself in the Mirror###


No comments:

Post a Comment