Last friday, when i just stepped into my mum's house, my eldest nephew, Kieren called me -"姨姨" and then complained,"Baby Logan naughty boy!". I asked him why and he showed me his leg and I understood immediately. Logan hurt Kieren's legs with his walker again. Later then I realised that Kieren also complained to my brother when he was home earlier.
Some of Logan's developments:
- Started eating his porridge in high chair 2 weeks ago. I didn't buy a high chair yet because the multi-function chair given by my sister can function as one.
- Sometimes, he will laugh when he see certain scenes in the VCD.
- Able to crawl faster in "froggy" style? Tummy still on the floor.
- He don't smile to us as much as he used to since he turned 8 months old. He only smiled a lot to new faces, especially when they played with him.
- 2 teeths popped out at his bottom gum.
- knows how to sayang papa when his dad ask him to.
- Sometimes, if I walk into the room without bothering him and then go away from him, he will cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment